ClariVein is the revolutionary endovascular product for the treatment of venous reflux disease. The procedure was pioneered in the USA along with internationally recognised surgeons from around the world. The Clarivein device has significant benefits for Clinicians, Patients, and Health Care Providers:
- Safe & effective technique with no need for tumescent anaesthesia.
- Eliminates the risk of nerve or skin damage or parathesia from thermal energy.
- Excellent results by combining mechanical agitation and proven sclerosants.
- Ideally suited for treatment of the great or small saphenous veins.
- High patient comfort level with no pain
- No post-operative staining observed.
- Removes the need for catheter / guide wire exchanges, therefore reducing steps.
- Cost savings over traditional surgical and thermal removal of varicose veins