Delta offers a wide selection of neuro consumables including head rest pads, cranial access kits and cranial access drills. All are competitively priced for hospitals looking to make financial savings.
Our single-use adult and paediatric horseshoe headrest pads are easy to set up and are held securely in the correct position for the duration of surgery. Manufactured from a special breathable foam, they offer many patient benefits.
Cranial Access Drill
The Delta Cranial Access hand-drill incorporates a variable chuck.
Cranial Access Kit
Delta's Cranial Access Kits allow for access to the subarachnoid space or the lateral ventricles of the brain. Our kits are intended to be used with an external drainage and monitoring system in selected patients to reduce intracranial pressure, to provide temporary drainage of CSF and to monitor ICP.
All kits are convenient, pre-packaged sterile sets. Each kit contains the following:
- Disposable Hand-Drill
- Adson Dressing Forceps 12cm
- Tray Full 250x290x50mm
- Tray Half Shallow 245x135x20mm
- Iris Scissor 11cm
- Syringe 10ml, LS, Ecc Emerald
- Towel Dressing ECO 45x33cm
- Bone Wax
- Drape Trolley/Table Cover 112x112 SMS
- Surgical Skin Marker Fine (inc Rule)
- Drape 60x50cm 10cm Fen N/A
- Sponge Stick 20cm Orange
- Holzheimer Blunt 10cm
- Bard Parker Handle + Blade no 11
- Mosquito Forceps Curved 13cm
- Bard Parker Handle + Blade no 15
- Mayo Hegar Needle Holder 16cm
- Adson Tissue Forceps 12cm 1x2 Teeth
- Suture Mersilk 3/8 circle RC 26mm. black 2/0 45cm
- Blade Scalpel Carbon Steel No 10
- Gruenwald Bayonet Forcep, Serrated Tip, 8in
- MacDonald Dissector, Curved, 185 mm (7 1/4"), Double Ended, Blunt/Blunt